How do I book Sparked Media Collective for my event or wedding? 

Please contact me to set up a consultation. At the consultation we can discuss your vision for your video. I then require a 40% non-refundable retainer and a signed contract in order to secure your date. The remaining 60% is due 30 days prior to your event. 

Do you travel? 

Yes! Please contact me to discuss your specific situation and we can figure something out!

Do you also take photos? 

No, I only make videos. I do have a great network of photographers, and I'm sure I can connect you with one you will be pleased with. 

How do you pick music out for my video? 

I license all of my music through a couple of great licensing sites. I will be sure to work with you to make sure that you guys like the song and that it fits the tone and style of your video!

I wish to gift your videography services to a lucky couple. Can you do that? 

Yes, I can! I actually have a unique way for couples to set up my services on their registry through my website. It's one of my favorite things to see people coming together to bless the happy couple with such a special gift!


If you have any further questions, please get in contact!